AGCPD believes in the value and importance of an environment where all AGCPD virtual event attendees feel welcome and safe. AGCPD is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, experience, or religion (or lack thereof). We do not tolerate harassment of AGCPD virtual event participants in any form. Participants, including AGCPD staff and Board members, moderators, speakers, and attendees (together, “AGCPD Participants”) at any AGCPD Virtual Event are required to agree to and abide by the following Code of Conduct:
- This Code of Conduct covers all communication and behavior in the virtual event space including audiovisual presentations, in typed comments in the chatbox, in spoken comments made in both the main and breakout rooms, or on social media or any other online outlets.
- AGCPD Participants will behave in such a way as to create a safe and supportive environment for all other AGCPD Participants.
- AGCPD Participants will not engage in disruptive speech or behavior or otherwise interfere with the event or other individuals’ participation in the event.
- AGCPD Participants will not engage in any form of harassing, offensive, discriminatory or threatening speech or behavior, including (but not limited to) that relating to race, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other personal category.
- AGCPD Participants will comply with the instructions of the moderator and AGCPD Virtual Event staff.
- An AGCPD Participant asked to stop any harassing behavior will comply immediately. If an AGCPD
Participant engages in harassing behavior, AGCPD may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from the AGCPD Virtual Event with no refund. All determinations as to whether an individual’s behavior violates this Code of Conduct is at the sole discretion of AGCPD.
- Sexual language and imagery are not appropriate for any AGCPD virtual event, including anything communicated during the content of the retreat (including in the chat box), or on social media or any other online outlets.
- This Code of Conduct may be revised at any time by AGCPD and the terms are non-negotiable. If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of the AGCPD Virtual Event staff immediately. Contact information for the Event staff will be shared with all participants prior to the AGCPD Virtual Event. Each AGCPD Participant is entirely responsible for their own actions.
- All AGCPD Participants are expected to behave in accordance with this Code of Conduct, professional standards, their respective employers’ policies governing appropriate workplace behavior, and applicable laws. Your registration for or attendance at any AGCPD Virtual Event indicates your agreement to abide by this policy and its terms.